Sunday 17 June 2012

20 Bridges in 6 hours

Big Ben chimes 8 am
Lambeth Bridge
Vauxhall Bridge
This morning I decided to go for a walk along the Thames. My starting point was Waterloo Bridge, which is a pretty grim concrete bridge that serves a function. I didn't take a photo of it, mostly because I didn't even think to do so. Then, as I was walking through the tunnel at Westminster, I noted that Big Ben was chiming eight. I took a photo for twitter, and thus my idea came to be. I'd take a shot of each bridge I pass and tweet it. These are the photos.

Chelsea Bridge

Albert Bridge

Battersea Bridge

Railway Bridge

Wandsworth Bridge

Putney Railway Bridge

Putney Bridge

Hammersmith Bridge

Barnes Bridge

Chiswick Bridge

Railway Bridge

Kew Bridge

Richmond Lock

Twickenham Bridge

Railway Bridge

Richmond Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment